After months of build-up, countless red carpets and hours spent answering two big questions ("Do you have your acceptance speech prepared?" and "Who are you wearing?"), George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Octavia Spencer and the rest of this year’s Oscar nominees packed into the venue formerly known as the Kodak Theatre Sunday evening to hear host Billy Crystal crack jokes — and, of course, to find out who would take home the hardware at the 84th Academy Awards.
- Lady Gaga, ‘Smash’ Creators Win GLAAD Media Awards
- If Justin Bieber Is Your ‘Boyfriend,’ Ying Yang Twins Can Be ‘Your Man’
- Beliebers Download Justin Bieber’s ‘Boyfriend’ To Tune Of 500K
- ‘Catching Fire’ Countdown: What To Watch While You Wait
- Photos | Justin Bieber’s AMA Night
- American Idol Results: Who Remains?
- Justin Bieber – Fa La La
- Lil Wayne, T.I., Wiz Khalifa To Get ‘Sleazy’ With Ke$ha
- Bruce Willis Introduces Mabel Ray
- Giuliana Rancic To Launch Her Own Clothing Line This Year
- Usher – Lil Freak
- Whitney Houston And Michael Jackson’s Deaths: Gone Too Soon
- Britney, Demi, Miley, Avril? We Rate Potential ‘X Factor’ Judges!
- Les News, 050812
- Is ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Too Hot For An R Rating?